Apply for position: Learning and Development Coordinator
The Training Coordinator is responsible for the execution and organisation of all training programs for CAREGivers. You will be responsible for ensuring our new CAREGivers are comfortable through training, support and development to enable them to deliver outstanding care.
You will be working both in the office environment and out in the area visiting CAREGivers to carry out observations and competencies.
This position is full time working Monday to Friday, subject to enhanced DBS disclosure and reference checks. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
• Maintain the highest level of training for new and existing CAREGivers, key players, clients and community
• Responsible for Inducting all new CAREGivers
• Maintain the training platforms to ensure all refresher courses and new training are completed within the correct timescale
• Complete Care Certificate Observations
• Complete Competency assessments
• Help with the on call duties in the office
• Perform Care visits if required to do so
• Must have strong organisation and time management skills
• Be flexible to the demands of the business and have your own transport in order to undertake training off site
• Must be confident to deliver training in a professional manner
• Must have knowledge of legislation and compliance requirements
• Ideally have training experience
• Ideally have experience in preparing and managing training programmes
• Ideally have some care experience and or understanding of medication/moving & handling to be able to carry out the observations and competencies.