CARE COORDINATOR (SENIOR)
Home Instead Senior Care are award winning providers of care within the home, specialising in dementia care.
We have a minimum call out of 1 hour + and provide a variety of services to enable clients to remain living independently in their own home for longer. Our Carers are chosen for their caring and compassionate nature and when we recruit, we look for Carers who we would wish to care for our own family members.
We now require a bright and lively Senior Care Coordinator to join the team to care for our growing client base.
The role is varied and requires someone who is willing to offer their clients 110% every day to ensure quality care is delivered –
- Meeting clients and carrying out initial care consultations
- Compiling care plans and risk assessments
- Introducing Caregivers to clients
- Mentoring new Caregivers through their care certificate
- Carrying out observations, medication checks and moving and handling observations
- Participating in the oncall schedule
- Carrying out coordinating all queries coming into the office on a daily rota basis
The successful candidate should possess the following –
- Minimum NVQ/QCF 3 or be working towards Level 3
- The desire to deliver quality care
- Full driving licence and reliable vehicle
- Excellent customer and interpersonal skills
- Good command of the English language both verbal and written
- Preferably experience in a similar role
- Excellent training, support and progression as well as salary, pension scheme, non-contributory health scheme are available for the right person.
Please apply in the first instance with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org