Home Instead are an CQC Outstanding rated office based in Gosforth Newcastle we need a enthuastic and motivated Senior to deliver our unique care model but also to support others to provide our high quality care.
The Senior CAREGiver is a key member of the Home Instead Team they are expected to perform a variety of duties in the completion of service for clients: Primary
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients through quality assurance (QA) visits, phone calls, cards and special events.
- Liaising with Care manager. Conduct QA visits with clients in person or over the phone according to the QA matrix guidelines.
- Conduct follow up activities as necessary, reporting any serious issues to the Care Manager.
- Conduct Client/CAREGiver introductions. CAREGivers to be briefed on Client Journal.
- Shadow and spot check CAREGivers to maintain service at a high standard.
- Provide Care for Clients as and when necessary.
- Update Client Journals as necessary, read and sign activity log sheets alerting Care Manager to any issues that may cause concern.
- Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on Home Instead Software.
- Contribute to the recruitment of CAREGivers..
- Monitor, mediate, and log both client and CAREGiver activity.
- Distribute leaflets and promote Home Instead Senior Care as and when appropriate.
- Participate in office team meetings.
- Participate in Caregiver quarterly meetings.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times for all Home Instead Information, including client, CAREGiver & office data.
- Participate in Out of Hours telephone rota, alongside other team members.
- Attend Meetings/Road shows and other networking events as and when required to do so.
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Process and mail initial service enquiry letter/brochure.
- Field employment enquires from prospective CAREGivers and arrange for application process as needed.
Your own transport and a full driving licence is required to perform this role. Hours of work will involve working alternate weekends and you will be involved in the out of hours rota for our on call phone.
Salary from £18K double time payment for bank holidays, 30 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays. Additional payment for out of hours when on call, petrol allowance and company pension