Home Instead Bath & West Wiltshire
is an award winning provider of care to people in their own homes. Rated as “OUTSTANDING” by the Care Quality Commission.
We believe that truly outstanding home care is a relationship driven process, as such, identifying, recruiting, training and supporting the right calibre of person is key. We are a values led company whose mission is to change the face of ageing within the community that we support.
We are looking for a confident and aspiring recruiter to join our team and support us to expand our team of friendly and compassionate Caregivers. You will work in partnership with the management team to support recruitment drives, promote the values of Home Instead and see through the recruitment process to the highest standard.
- Respond promptly and professionally to all employment enquiries
Skills and experience required:
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies within the community to include advertising, career fairs and attending events or meetings
- Being pro-active with advertising current vacancies on social media especially on Facebook
- Processing all recruitment enquiries via various avenues (e.g. telephone, Facebook, website, recruitment, events etc)
- Generating a minimum of 30 quality enquires per month leading to a minimum of 5 new recruits each month
- Interview and assess all potential candidates in line with our assessment criteria
- Responsible for new starters set up and introduction
- Ensure the training environment is adequately arranged and provision are in place
- Completing, Tracking and updating staff paperwork as required (e.g. DBS, Training, car document updates)
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Share on call rota with other office team members
- Must be fun and empathetic
- A good knowledge of best practice in recruitment
- Effective communicator with a professional manner and positive attitude
- Meticulous attention to detail and administrative systems
- Comfortable working with social media, especially Facebook
- Experience with scheduling and excellent PC skills
- To live within 30 minutes commute from the office
- A car driver
37.5 Monday – Friday (with flexibility to attend events)
Salary and benefits:
£18,000 - £20,000 (depending on experience) – plus approximately £2,000 pa for on call.
- Holidays 20 + 8 Bank Holidays
- BHSF Health Cash Plan