The Client Services Supervisor is expected to perform a variety of duties in the area of client services which includes: undertake quality assurance visits and service reviews at client’s homes, deal effectively with client complaints and concerns
, conduct in-service CAREGiver support visits and support other staff members in order to provide the highest quality service to our clients.Person
care is the focus of what we do at Home Instead Senior Care
. It allows each of our clients to remain happy and independent. The Client Services Supervisor is expected to maintain compliance with all policies and procedures.
The Client Services Supervisor will undertake any training that is deemed necessary or mandatory by the company. They will take part in their own supervision, appraisal, monthly KPI meetings and professional development. Maintain and improve their professional knowledge and competence.
- Provide support to the Operations Manager across all aspects of client services and CAREGiver management
- Conduct care consultations with prospective clients. Care consultation to include:
- Information giving, information gathering, needs assessment, risk assessment, Health & safety assessment, relationship building, signing service agreement, support/care planning
- Keep up to date on different funding streams accessible to clients, to pay for Home Instead’s services
- Create client journal (office & client copies) and assist office team to identify suitable CAREGiver
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions as scheduled and ensure the CAREGiver is fully informed of the client’s care plan.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all clients and family members through quality assurance (QA) visits, service reviews, telephone QAs, cards and special events.
- Conduct QA visits and service reviews either in person or over the telephone, according to the QA frequency guidelines, including auditing client activity logs and medication records; conduct follow up as necessary, in a timely manner.
- Communicate any service quality concerns to the Operations Manager or other office staff member immediately after visiting client.
- Identify new services that can be provided through QA visits and service reviews.
- Ensure client journals (office copy and copy at the client’s home) are always kept up to date with any changes.
- Facilitate the collection and archiving of client journals at the end of service.
- Conduct in-service CAREGiver support visits, as requested by the Operations Manager, and feedback any concerns immediately.
- Communicate client and CAREGiver concerns or issues to the Operations Manager or other office staff member as appropriate, in a timely manner.
- Take part in the weekly out of hour’s on-call rota and assist with emergency shift cover, as required by the Operations Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
- Actively raise Home Instead’s profile in the community
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- PC skillsin Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and email
- Excellent understanding of English language both written and spoken
- Car driver with a clean license
- Hold a Level 3 QCF in Health and Social care or equivalent or the willingness to work towards this qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Answering incoming telephone calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner
- Develop and maintain supportive relationships with CAREGivers
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the Management Information System
- Attend Office quarterly Caregiver evening meetings and be prepared to update the team with progress reports
- Attend Monday morning and daily meetings.
This list is in no way exhaustive and the
Client Services Supervisor
is expected to carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01277 822858 / 01708 242785.
Closing date for Applications: 5th May 2018
Salary: £18K - £20.5K
Target Start date: To be agreed