Home Instead Shoreham, Petts Wood & Longfield are looking for an enthusiastic and professional Administrator to join them at an exciting period of growth in their 6-month old venture. We are looking for an Administrator who shares the same values as us; recognising the importance of giving the elderly the most personalised highest quality care that they deserve. Ensuring that our services continue to remain high quality and unique is key, through 1-hour minimum calls, continuity for clients through a matching of caregivers, and a bespoke person-focused service.
The Administrator would need to provide high quality customer service that reflects our brand, through managing telephone calls, emails and through greeting visitors. You will be expected to perform a variety of duties in the areas of recruitment administration, data input and communication logging, as well as supporting other staff members with duties to maintain the high quality of care.
Duties may include:
- Assisting with the hiring process of new CAREGivers – fielding employment enquiries through phone interviews
- Assisting recruitment and retention in processing references and DBS checks, as well as scheduling and organizing CAREGiver training. Also preparing new CAREGiver starter packs.
- Assist with billing processing, including client invoices and CAREGiver payroll
- Entering and maintaining accurate client and CAREGiver records in system and auditing their respective files
- Answering each incoming call in a friendly and professional manner. Following through by logging information in the system and taking the appropriate actions
- General office duties as required, including administrative support to all staff members
- Participating in “out of hours” support (evenings and weekends on a rota basis)
- Participating in CAREGiver meetings, and potentially other Home Instead Senior Care related events
Hours per week:
- A passion for delivering high quality customer service
- Excellent organizational skills, multitasking and the ability to meet deadlines in a very busy environment
- The ability to take initiative on one’s own or in a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in office administration
- IT literacy, with a good understanding of all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
15-20 hours part-time, with the potential for this to grow over time as the business expands
£9 per hour