Administrator Part Time Home Instead Senior Care East Northants – Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Home Instead East Northants is an award-winning provider, specialising in consistent, personalised and quality care for clients in their own homes. This is a rewarding opportunity where you’ll become a part of a team that is passionate about building relationships.
We are seeking a Finance Administrator to join our Finance department on a part time basis (25 hours). This can be arranged on a regular pattern to suit the applicant.
- Answering the telephone and liaising with clients, bill payers and employees on a regular basis.
- Processing and allocating of payments against invoices
- Chasing outstanding invoices
- Resolving invoice queries
- Assisting with the process of payroll & invoices
- Maintain employee mileage and holiday records
- Daily filing, archiving & postal duties
- Excellent communication skills – telephone and email
- Competent IT skills
- Passionate about quality care and the well-being of our clients.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and to work to tight deadlines
- Experience in the care industry is not essential
31st October 2018
From week beginning 5th November 2018