Would you like to work for a leading care organisation and contribute to a growing and evolving business which is big enough to offer you a serious career? Are you looking to join a senior team where you will have real influence on culture, business practices and quality?
This brand new position is being created to take the company to the next stage of its development and the role will shape the future look and feel of our care operations. This is a unique opportunity for a high performing experienced Registered Manager to enhance their career with a company which has a total focus on providing the highest standards of care – we already hold a Care Quality Commission ‘Outstanding’ rating. Reporting to the Director of Care, as Head of Operations you will have direct responsibility for the operational performance of the business; leading, growing and developing our people and of course ensuring we deliver the very best quality care and service.
Your key responsibilities will be:
What are we looking for?
- To lead our care team (which exceeds 100 employees) to provide the highest standards of care and service – ensuring quality standards are maintained within all aspects of the business.
- Driving compliance with all company policies and regulatory requirements; whilst striving to achieve the best possible care and quality of service to our clients.
- To enhance the performance of the business by working alongside the Directors to set and exceed our challenging objectives.
- Take on an active leadership role – a visible leader in the business, driving change and employee engagement.
- Lead the development and integration of new services as well as the enhancement of existing services.
- Grow your talented team through on-going coaching and mentoring to support their future development.
- Strong leadership and management qualities are essential alongside a track record of developing high performing teams in this sector
- An individual with an aspiration to provide the very best quality care. Experience of the healthcare sector is prerequisite. You will have a Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of compliance with Care Quality Commission regulations and expectations. This new role is critical to the continued success of the business. We have exciting and ambitious plans which will create future career development opportunities with us.
You will be based in Hatton Rock , near Stratford upon Avon and in our South Coventry office near Finham.
This new role is critical to the continued success of the business. We have exciting and ambitious plans which will create future career development opportunities with us.