Home Instead Calderdale office
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non medical care and companionship services for older people.
With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is passionate about providing the highest quality of service.
- Experienced in leading a team to provide quality, domiciliary care services.
- Is in possession of Leadership and Management for Care Services (LMCS), or equivalent
- or willing to work toward Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services.
- Have excellent office skills.
- A flexible, positive, approach to work.
- Wants to work in a fast growing, fun and professional environment.
We offer an attractive salary, a fantastic career development opportunity and the ability to make a real difference for the older people we work with.