Home Instead West Leicestershire & Market Bosworth are part of world’s premier provider of high quality, non-medical relationship care.
We are looking to appoint a Care Manager, who shares our vision in providing high quality care and lead a growing team, and our business forward.
The Right Person:
- Day to day management of the office
- Management of Staff and CAREGivers
- Client Management
- Management of the Recruitment Process
- Manage Compliance, CQC and Quality Control Systems
- Training and supervision of CAREGivers and office staff
- Working effectively with current team
- Business development and growth
- Health and Safety
- Work well with, and be accountable to the Director
- Must be flexible, positive and motivated
- Must have management experience and leadership skills
- Has achieved or be working towards Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management in Health and Social Care
- Have thorough knowledge of Care Standards Regulations
- Have good planning and organisational skills
- Good IT skills
- Full Driving License
- Must be able to manage all emergency on-call issues effectively and take on on-call duties as required
If you feel passionate about delivering high quality care in the community and have the skills to lead our current team and business towards growth, then we would love to hear from you.
We offer an attractive salary, pension, full training and support, and an opportunity for career development.