Home Instead South Lakes are seeking a Registered Care Manager or very experienced Deputy Manager/Care Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity to further develop their career within this new business.
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non medical care and companionship services for older people. We are delighted to be opening a new office in the South lakes (Kendal/Grange/Carnforth/Windermere/Ulverston/Barrow) and we are seeking an individual who shares our passion for providing excellent service to our clients.
In order to ensure the best service we provide minimum one hour visits with continuity of CareGivers enabling our staff to build client centred relationships which really make a difference to peoples lives. Our award winning training ensures that our staff meet the highest standards and are valued for their commitment and dedication.
In order for us to deliver this service to clients in the South Lakes we now need the right person to work alongside us. That person might be an experienced Care Manager or a very experienced Deputy Manager/Care Coordinator who is looking for the opportunity to further their career.
- To be considered the successful applicant must:
- Be experienced in helping to grow and develop a team to provide very high quality, domiciliary care services including training and supporting care staff
- Be in possession of Leadership and Management for Care Services (LMCS), or equivalent or willing to work toward Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services.
- Have excellent office and communication skills and be prepared to assist us in setting up the new office, processes and procedures including initial registration with CQC
- Have a flexible, positive, approach to work including being part of an on call rota and being prepared to cover visits at short notice should the need arise
- Have recent experience of hands on delivery of care and be able to mentor and nurture our Care staff
- Feel comfortable talking to potential new clients and their families
- Have experience of writing detailed care plans and ensuring that these are regularly updated
- Have an ability to work under pressure and remain calm
- Must be a car owner and hold a full driving license
- A desire to work in an exciting new business with a fun and professional environment.
Above all we need someone who shares our passion for ensuring that the service we deliver is what we would want for our own loved ones. If you are excited by this opportunity and feel that your skills could add value to our business we would like to hear from you. In return for your commitment we offer an attractive salary, award winning training, the chance to grow your career and the ability to make a real difference for the older people we work with.