REGISTERED CARE MANAGER SALARY £28,000 TO £37,000 PER ANNUM
Home Instead Senior Care Cannock are award winning providers of care in the community, providing a first class service to clients based on the principal that we care for our clients in the same way as we would wish our own parents to be cared for. The majority of our calls are a minimum of one hour plus.
We now require a very special Registered Care Manager to join our team, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and leadership of a very busy care provision and be able to move the team towards our next inspection where we want to obtain 'Excellent' in our results.
The following are essential attributes and requirements:
- Experience in a busy environment delivering first class care and support to clients and carers
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge and working practices with clients with dementia
- Experience of working with clients with dementia
- Management ability to be able to ensure excellent compliance around CQC requirements
- Recent hands on delivery of care to be able to mentor and nurture our care staff to provide the highest level of care
- First class communication skills
- The desire to provide excellent customer care
- Experience of writing in depth and personal care plans
- Ability to manage a large team of carers, senior team and office staff
- The ability to work under pressure and remain calm
- QCF 5 or equivalent qualification
- Must live within a 30 minute commute of Cannock
- Full driving licence reliable vehicle essential
- Ability to provide a clear DBS and obtain CQC registration
Excellent training, support, salary and conditions await the successful candidate.
Please apply in the first instance with your CV and covering letter.
www.homeinstead.co.uk/cannock 01543 5725349