Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
We are seeking an energetic and ambitious Care Manager, Deputy Care Manager or experienced Care Coordinator looking for the next stage in their career to manage and develop the care operations of an independently owned Home Instead Senior Care office located in Warminster, Wiltshire.
- The Care Manager will be responsible for the efficient running of the business, managing the needs of the clients and the day to day management of internal staff and CAREGivers.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Management of staff and responsibility for their workload.
- To ensure successful operation of quality control systems.
- Implementation of complaints procedure.
- Maintaining client relations.
- To participate in the growth and development of the business, locally and regionally through various networking and marketing exercises.
- Is passionate about providing the highest level of personalised care.
- Is ambitious and forward thinking.
- Is commercially aware and business focused.
- Has experience in leading a team to provide quality service in the care profession.
- Has good communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Experience in assessment and care planning.
- Ability to cope with pressure.
- Has a flexible, positive, approach to work.
- Wants to work in a fast growing, fun and professional environment.
- Holds a current Leadership and Management for Care Services (LMCS) qualification (or equivalent) or be willing to work towards a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care in order to satisfy regulatory requirements.
- Must have clear DBS.
- Must have full clean driving licence.
- Must be acceptable as a Registered Manager to CQC satisfaction.
- Able to plan, allocate and evaluate the workload of all staff.
- Able to develop and maintain the quality control system.
- Have a strong knowledge of the requirements of the Care Standards regulations.
- Ability to creatr and maintain administrative systems.
- Confident to recruit, select and effectively supervise a dispersed workforce.
- Comfortable in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
With the rapid changes in Adult Social Care and the increasing demand, we are looking for someone who can innovate and implement new strategies that can increase both the capacity and quality of Care in our communities. The position of Care Manager with Home instead allows for opportunities to implement and manage creative new approaches.
we are looking for someone who can take on board the bespoke service we offer. Someone who is proud to promote a high quality
service where everything is tailored around the client’s needs. If you feel that you can always put the client at the forefront, manage and lead a team to do the same, we would love to hear from you.
We are offering an attractive salary, fantastic career development opportunities and the ability to make an impact in the Social Care sector, but more importantly to make a real difference in the lives of people living with the challenges of ageing.