Care Coordinator (Scheduler) WeekendHome Instead Senior Care East Northants – Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Home Instead East Northants is an award-winning provider, specialising in consistent, personalised and quality care for clients in their own homes. This is a rewarding opportunity where you’ll become a part of a team that is passionate about building relationships.
We are seeking a Care Coordinator (Scheduler) to join our busy scheduling department primarily at the weekends. We provide care to our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Allocation of calls to CAREGivers, ensuring continuity of care for our clients.
- Coverage of immediate calls.
- Support other departments by undertaking client care calls, and client introductions as required.
- Responsible for the out of hours phone during the working period as scheduled on a rota basis
- Answer the main office phone promptly, transferring to relevant departments, taking messages, and handling any concerns.
- Excellent communication skills – telephone and email
- Competent IT skills – ability to understand and learn scheduling system
- Influencing skills
- Passionate about quality care and the well-being of our clients.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and to work to tight deadlines
- Experience in the care industry is not essential
- Driver is preferable as our clients like to be taken out and about if providing care, and when completing introductions.
31st October 2018
From week beginning 5th November 2018