Home Instead Senior Care is the worlds leading provider of Non-medial care and companionship services for older people delivered in their own homes. We are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide and our fantastic Caregiver who support our clients, we have just received an Outstanding inspection outcome by the Care Quality Commission.
We place an emphasis on the relationship between our Caregivers and clients, with a minimum of 1 hour visits we focus on the quality of care delivered and building relationships with our clients.
Home Instead Senior Care Northampton are now recruiting for a experienced Senior Care Coordinator with aspirations to progress within the company.
The successful applicant will work alongside the Registered Care Manager, to encompass the smooth day to day running of the business and the role entails a number of duties which will include but not limited to;
- The management of Client/Caregiver coordination on a daily/weekly basis ensuring a consistently high service level is delivered to our client base.
- Allocating Caregivers to clients ensuring consistency of service for both our clients and Caregivers, also ensuring schedules are complete and sent out in good time.
- Ensure all Caregivers have adequate hours on a weekly basis and their schedule works in line with their availability.
- The mentoring and management of staff through excellent communication, support and supervision.
- Participation in out of office hours on-call duties as directed feeding back all matters to Care Management.
- Actively involved in ensuring all areas of compliance are upheld through audit processes.
- Following Home Instead's internal policies and procedures in line with our ethos and values.
- Answering phone inquiries in a professional manner and maintaining accurate records at all times.
- Delivering care in an emergency if required.
- Mentoring Caregivers, introducing Caregivers to new clients, spot check and support visits .
- Above all we are looking for someone to take on board the bespoke service we offer. We want someone who wants to be part of a high quality service where everything is tailored around the Client’s needs. If you feel that you can always put the Client/Caregiver at the forefront of the service and lead a team to do the same, we would love to hear from you.
We are passionate about our ethos and what we do and are looking for a highly motivated and energetic individual to become an integral part of our team.
To be successful for this role you will hold;
- Previous management experience or supervisory role (within the care sector would be desirable)
- The ability to organize, coach and lead a team effectively
- Excellent communication skills and a (Peoples Person)
- Computer skills are essential (Microsoft Office, Outlook,Excel) Knowledge of People Planner software would be advantageous
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure with a smile
You will be;
- Self-motivated with a passion for achieving results
- Be able to adapt quickly and think outside the box
- Able to meet deadlines
- A team Player
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy
- A peoples person with an empathetic and approachable manner
- Wants to work in a fast growing, fun professional environment.
For the right candidate we are offering a very competitive salary including bonus structure, and pension scheme plus much more...
To apply for this position please hit apply below.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year